CFADA – Helping New Car Dealers and Their Communities
Chartered in 1929 as the “Orlando Automobile Dealers Association,” the Central Florida Auto Dealers Association (CFADA) is the state’s second largest metro automotive trade association representing franchised new car dealers.
A not-for-profit corporation, the CFADA enables dealers to engage in cooperative efforts and to accomplish aims that would not be possible for dealers acting alone, including:
- Encouraging high standards of business conduct.
- Monitoring legislation that would affect the automobile industry.
- Increasing awareness of automotive careers and educational programs.
- Making charitable contributions to the community.
- Maintaining a favorable business climate for the industry.
- Improving relationships between dealers.
The CFADA headquarters are housed on the Sanford/Lake Mary campus of Seminole State College of Florida in the CFADA Professional Automotive Training Center, a project that was made possible by contributions totaling $2,877,285 from CFADA, its members, and friends of the automotive industry.
- CFADA 39th Annual AutoClassic Golf TournamentMonday, October 12, 2015
- Reed Nissan Annual Pet Rescue Project 90 Day Adopt-a-ThonSunday, October 18, 2015
- 2016 Model Central Florida International Auto ShowThursday, November 26, 2015
- Central Florida Auto Dealers Association Annual Luncheon MeetingThursday, December 10, 2015