CFADA Charitable Contributions
The CFADA supports the community by donating time, talent and financial resources to local charitable and educational programs including, but not limited to:
- CFADA AutoClassic Golf Tournament - Founded in 1976, this tournament benefits the Epilepsy Association of Central Florida and has generated more than $1 million for the organization.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- Medical Eye Bank of Florida
- Crimeline of Central Florida
- Ronald McDonald House (Florida Hospital and Arnold Palmer Hospital)
- Florida Automotive Youth Educational Systems (AYES) Program
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
- Central Florida Coalition for the Homeless
- Central Florida Veterans Memorial Park
Additionally, the Association’s President’s Award and Auto Show Chairman’s Award annually grant an additional $20,000 to charities selected by the current Association president and the Central Florida International Auto Show chairman.
CFADA is one of four sponsors of WFTV 9-Family Connection. This awareness program highlights charitable events and campaigns in our community. In 2010 9-Family Connection supported 40 organizations and 58 events/campaigns for a total amount of $8,900,000 raised. For more information, please visit WFTV.com.